Teaching (Biomedical Informatics)
- Course co-director, CDU MBS 520, Principles of Biomedical Informatics, Fall 2016 – Fall 2020.
- Guest lecturer, UCLA BE 220, Introduction to Medical Informatics, Fall 2007 – Fall 2020.
- Course director and co-instructor, HST 952, Computing for Biomedical Scientists, Fall 2001 – Fall 2003
- Co-instructor, Electronic Medical Records and Decision Support, Nelson R. Mandela School of Medicine, University of Natal, Durban, South Africa, January/February 2003.
- Co-instructor, Intensive Introduction to Medical Informatics and Telemedicine, Nelson
R. Mandela School of Medicine, University of Natal, Durban, South Africa, January/February 2002.
- Guest lecturer on Bayesian network applications, HST 951, Medical Decision Support, Spring 2000
- Advisor to post-doctoral fellows in the Harvard-MIT-NEMC-BU biomedical informatics program, 1999 – 2007